Cult Beauty Wishlist

Its my birthday at the end of the month and usually birthdays mean discount codes. I'm signed up to many online retailers who send out birthday discounts, cult beauty is one of these. While I've been waiting for my discount code to arrive I've ended up compiling quite a wish list. I thought it would be a good idea to share my wish list with my readers, so you can see what I'm lusting after. But also so you can hopefully help me whittle down my wish list to some great products. I want to know if you've tried any of these products below, what your thoughts were on them and if you think its worth me purchasing them. I'd also love to know if any of the products below are products that you've been wanting to try out and would love to see a review on them.

The Vamp stamp - VaVaVoom stamp (£22.50)
This is an eyeliner stamp. It's supposed to help you achieve quick, easy and faultless feline flicks. I've been looking at this for a while now, as I struggle with getting my winged liner to match and its something that drives me crazy. I'm pretty sure this is a struggle for a lot of us beauty junkies. This tool comes in three sizes, kitten, medium and large. I know I definitely don't want the large, but I'm undersided if I'll need the kitten or the medium. I'm swaying towards the kitten one at the moment, because my eyes are quite small and I'm unsure if the medium would still be too big.

TonyMoly - Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm (£14.00)
This is a self-heating treatment that eliminates pore-clogging dirt, oils and make-up. It helps to prevent blackheads and leaves skin totally poreless. Now who doesn't want to be totally poreless? This should also leave skin with a dewy glow. There's a mask coming up later in this post that does similar things to the skin. But this is a lot cheaper, so I wanted to try this mask out to see if it does what it says. I'm also really intrigued by the self-heating part too.

 



Becca - HydraMist Set & Refresh Powder (£32.00)
 A setting powder that not only aims to extend the wear of your make-up but also keep skin hydrated at the same time. The ultra-translucent powder is designed to suit all skin tones and deliver a smooth, invisible finish. I've never heard of a hydrating powder before! I'm excited to try something that will set make-up in place and not dry the skin out. This has only been released on cult beauty for a couple of weeks now and it's already been getting great reviews.

Becca - Ocean Jewels highlighter Palette (£42.00)
I've also been lusting after this Becca highlighting palette, not that I need any more highlighters. But just look at how beautiful these highlighters are and I'm sure you will agree that you need them too! This palette was inspired bu the multi-hued tones of ocean jewels and the water's glinting surface.

Saturday Skin - Press Pause Moisturising Beauty Essence (£38.00)
A moisturiser that promises a lot! Stop ageing in its tracks and 'press pause' to keep your complexion at its youthful best. This promises to make your skin smoother, silkier and supple. This concentrated essence is lightweight and is enriched with ingredients that infuse the skin with moisture, which helps to minimise the look of lines and wrinkles. Who doesn't want to 'press pause' on ageing? I know I would. I'm at that age now where I'm staring to notice fine lines around my eyes and I would certainly like to stop them from getting worse and try to make them better. So if I can use this and 'press pause' on the rest of my face ageing too much then I'm all up for that. Obviously I don't think you can stop ageing in its tracks! But I'm very intrigued to try a moisturiser that claims to do this, I want to see what this can do for my skin and if its worth the price tag it has.

The Ordinary - Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% (£5.00)
A potent serum that targets breakouts, minimises pores and decongests confused complexions by regulating sebum production. Basically a dream come true for oily skin. I already love The Ordinary skincare, I've tried both the buffet and the hyaluronic acid and they've both been great. I've been wanting to try this one for ages now, but its always sold out and as soon as I get the email saying it's been re-stocked its gone again! Everyone seems to love this product and I want to finally be able to get my hands on it.
 

The next couple of products are all products I know I love, they are just on my wish list to remind me to re-buy them. But I thought I would put them on the wish list so you could see what I'm wanting to re-buy and why I love them.

Pixi - Nourishing Cleansing Balm (£18.00)
You might remember that I got the Pixi double cleanse for Christmas. Well I've nearly used all of that up and I decided I didn't want to purchase the double cleanse pot, but I'd rather just buy the cleansing balm. Not that I didn't like the cleansing cream I just feel I didn't need that as part of my skincare routine. I would just rather use the cleansing balm and then follow it up with micellar water. The cleansing balm is gentle but so effective on all make-up. It doesn't irritate my eyes and it leaves my skin feeling clean but not stripped. Since using this product its become one of my favourite cleansers, its definitely on the top of my re-buy list.
 
 Sand&Sky Brilliant Skin Purifying Pink Clay Mask (£39.90)
I'm so glad I received a sample of this in a beauty box and was able to test this mask out for myself. This mask has has a lot of hype around it on social media and rightly so! I'm very fickle when it comes to masks, I'm always wanting to try new masks out and see what amazing things they will do to my skin. So far this is the only mask I've ever used that's actually lived up to what it says it does. This tightens pores whilst also detoxifying and brightening the skin. I had a few pimples on my face when I used this and I saw a real reduction in the size of the spot and my pores, it was crazy! I also had comments later on that day from family members about how I had such glowy skin, which was all down to this mask as I wasn't even wearing any make-up! Its definitely the only mask so far that I want to re-purchase.

I hope you enjoyed getting a sneaky peak at what I'm hoping to buy really soon. I would be really grateful for your comments on what you think I should and shouldn't buy.

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin and Twitter
 




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me