Blogmas Day 2 - Hair Empties

Being subscribed to two beauty boxes means I end up with a lot of sample sized products to try. Just lately I've been trying to use up all these miniature products, so I can make way for new products and samples. But also to find out if I even like the products. This month expect to see not just one Empties post but three. I decided to split the empties post into three sections, hair, skincare and beauty, because not only do I have a lot of sample products to use up, but I also had a lot of nearly used up products too. After managing to finish a lot of these product (which I am very proud of) I now wanted to get my draws clear of these empties. But there were far too many products to put in one post. No way was I expecting anyone to want to sit through the amount of empties I had to talk about. So I thought splitting them would be a better way to get through them all and would give you the chance to focus on seeing mini reviews of products your more into, whether that's skincare, haircare or beauty.

Anyway this post is dedicated to all my hair empties, so lets get into the reviews....


A pre-shampoo treatment that hydrates, reduces breakage and strengthens hair. I'd heard great things about this product from quite a few different people. I was excited to try this out when I saw this in one of my beauty boxes. I used it a few times but didn't see a massive difference. My hair was less frizzy looking and I guess that's because it was no longer as dry. I did completely use this up, but I wouldn't rush out to re-buy this. Only because I didn't see a massive difference in my hair, I've definitely seen more difference from other products I've used.


I love the smell of this product, it smells divine! Its so fruity and fresh. This is a lightweight spray that works on both damp and dry hair, to give the perfect blowout. It also protects, nourishes, smooths and volumises hair. I love this product and will be re-buying this very soon! I like that this product not only protects your hair from the hair dryer, but it also gives it some nourishment. I don't like applying too much heat to my hair, so the fact that this helps to protect and make your hair look great is perfect.


This brand is exclusive to Birchbox, so you might be able to guess that this came from my Birchbox. This is one of those 'do it all' products. It conditions, detangles, minimises frizz, ensures colours last longer, adds shine and protects from UV rays and heat! This is the perfect one stop product that means you don't have to use lots of products, which can end up weighing the hair down and making it greasy quicker. I have recently discovered a product that's very similar to this one, but its easier to get hold of. This product you can only get from the Birchbox shop, whereas the one I've recently discovered is available on lots of online retailers and can even sometimes be found in TKMaxx. So I would have repurchased this, but due to me finding the similar easier to get hold of product I wont be re-buying this. The recent discovery if your wondering, is the Revlon professional uniquone.



Parlor is another brand that's exclusive to Birchbox, so these next two products were also samples from Birchbox. This spray combines de-tangling power with heat protection. This is another product that does it all by de-tangling, protecting from heat and also nourishing the hair. But I didnt think it did the job quite as well as the Beauty protector - protect & de-tangle! So I wont be re-buying this product.



A lightweight spritz that adds instant volume to hair, while protecting from heat. There is nourishing ingredients that will keep hair shiny and healthy looking. This product was ok, but it no way compares to the Amika blow out spray. The Amika spray smashes this product on smell and performance. This product didn't add volume and I didn't notice any added shine either. But this does protect from heat, which of course is very important. I wont be repurchasing this product.

Don't forget to keep a look out for my next Empties edition, which will be on skincare

ReRe

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Blogmas day 3!

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with all things blog related.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me