Favourite Beauty Tools

I don't often talk about my favourite beauty tools. I use them everyday but I just don't get the love they deserve! Today I thought I would finally share with you the tools I use to do my make-up, why I love them and just finally give them the attention they deserve.

Beauty Sponges


The obvious favourite beauty sponge is the Beauty Blender! I really love this for blending my concealer around the eyes and on the face. It gives a flawless look and the point on the end of the blender really allows you to get right up close to your inner eye. 

The next and last beauty sponge favourite is by Real Techniques. Its the miracle complexion beauty sponge. This is my go to foundation tool. I use this rather than the beauty blender to apply my foundation as I love the flat section on the sponge. I find that this applies foundation even better than the beauty blender. The beauty blender needs to be damp to apply foundation flawlessly, whereas the Real Tech sponge still gives the flawless look even if its gone dry. Which is the main reason I love it even more! 

Another reason I love the Real Tech sponge is that it only costs £5.99! The beauty blender costs £16 but I don't have to buy a new one that often, as I only using it for concealer. It doesn't get as much wear and tear as it would if I used it for my foundation. 

Brushes

There's only two brands of make-up brushes that I really truly love. They are Real Techniques and the Spectrum Collection brushes. 


I own a lot of eye and face brushes by Real Techniques, I would say that over 50% of my brush collection is Real Tech brushes. These brushes are synthetic but the bristles are so soft! They apply make-up perfectly, giving flawless results every time. These brushes are long lasting and they clean really well. Some brushes I've had don't feel as great after a couple of washes, but these still feel brand new after a clean. Another reason to love this brand is that their brushes are 100% cruelty free! Real Techniques is also a very affordable brand, you can buy them in sets or singular but however you buy them they wont break they bank.


Spectrum brushes really blasted onto the make-up scene last year. Everybody wanted them and once I got my hands on some of the brushes I could see why. Again these are made from high quality synthetic hair, making the bristles super soft! These apply make-up flawlessly and blend make-up perfectly too. These also wash really well and seem like they will be long lasting brush. These brushes are also cruelty free and are also vegan friendly. You can buy these brushes singularly or in sets and again I find that these brushes are very affordable. These brushes are also super cute, they come in lots of different designs. I have three of their designs, I have one of their marbleous eye brushes, the full siren eye collection and one of their original pink face brushes. 

Like I said most of my brush collection is Real Techniques but I'm steadily gaining more and more spectrum brushes as they are just as affordable, apply make-up just as well but they have even cuter brush designs.

What's your top brush brand?

ReRe

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin, to keep up to date with new posts. I post every Monday and Friday, so be sure to check back then.


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me