All about them Brows

You should already know about Benefits massive launch on the 24th June, unless you've been living under a rock for the past month. Here's what you need to know, for those of you that have missed the info on the big launch. Benefit are having a massive relaunch on their brow products, they are bringing out 6 new products and relaunching 4 of their best selling brow products. 

The products that are being relaunched are the gimme brow, brow-zings and both their high brow products. From what I've read the formulation of these products are not changing, but there will now be 6 shades instead of 3 so that you get a better match to your brows. There also being repackaged into a pretty silver design that's themed around magic. The brow-zings brush has been changed, its now a duel ended extendable brush. Which will be much easier to use on the go. High brow was never a favourite of mine because it didn't blend well at all! This has been reformulated so that it is creamy and blends easily. I guess they listened to their customers that also thought the same.

Okay, lets run through the 6 exciting new products that are being launched. 
Ka-Brow 
A cream gel that boasts 24 hour wear time and is waterproof. You can build from natural to dramatic with this cream gel. This will be available in 6 shades.
Goof Proof
A pencil that fills your brows in super fast and easy. It has a 12hour wear time, will be available in 6 shades and has a waterproof formula.
Browvo 
This is a nutrient rich primer that helps brows look thicker, healthier and fuller.
Precisely, My Brow 
As the name suggests, is an ultra fine brow pencil for hair like stokes that last 12 hours. It will be available in 6 shades. 
3D Browtones 
This is a highlighter for brows, it softens the look of darker brows and adds depth and dimension to your brows. This will be available in 2 shades

Ready, Set, Brow! 
A clear brow gel that has 24 hour invisible wear, it also shapes and sets your brows.



I was lucky enough to get my hands on two of these products, the Ka-Brow and the Browvo. Benefit did a 24hour flash sale on the 29th may, I wasn't going to miss getting my hands on a few of the products before the big launch. I chose Ka-brow because I'd never used a cream gel for my brows before so i was very intrigued by this product. I wasn't disappointed, this brow cream is amazing! I can fill my brows in so quick with this product and I can give them much more shape. I also like that you can get a soft or dramatic look by applying less or more of the cream gel. A little of this goes a long way too so I wont be running out of this fast. I really like that it's a waterproof formula and that the wear time is 24 hours, it means i don't need to worry about my brows as I know there going to look great all day. 

Browvo really caught my eye because I'd never heard of anyone doing a brow primer before. Before I heard about the brow launch i was only thinking to myself that I needed to find something to help my brows. They had become quite sparse in some areas and I wasn't sure if this was down to using brow pencils as I notice brow hairs falling out when I'm filling them in. I've only been using this product for a week and I've already noticed that my sparse areas are looking less sparse. I've been using this as an overnight serum, but you can use it as a primer before applying your brow product. For me though I think I will always use this as a treatment product rather than a primer. But I love it and I'm glad I purchased it. 

When the products are officially launched (on the 24th June) there will be a few more products I would like to try. I would like to try the precisely, my brow as I like the idea of being able to get tiny hair like strokes. I'd also like to try out the 3D brow tones, my hair has natural highlights so why not give your brows more depth too. Lastly i wouldn't mind retrying the high brow again, now that they have reformulated it so that its creamy and easy to blend.

Are there any products that you would like to try or re-try once there launched?

ReRe

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @ makeupbyrere or on bloglovin if you want to keep up with my posts.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Benefit mascara and eyeliner are my favourites i must try their brow products!!
    robynsamantha.blogspot.co.uk
    Robyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Deffo should, there really great products x

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Follow Me