Holiday fashion haul


There's a few things in life I love and shopping is one of them. Especially outlet shopping, even more so when I've saved up money especially for the outlet shopping.  There was one shop I wanted to go to specifically with my hard earned money, but we will get to that later.

First up lets start with the non outlet shopping that all took place inside forever 21. Everything I bought from forever 21 is workout gear. I really love there workout gear, they have a really good selection and great colours to choose from. I also love how they fit and how they wash. I bought this basic sports top in this seafoam green colour for $9.90 (uk £9.00). I'm really into these green shades at the moment, it’s a very summary colour. This has a Y back, low sides and is quite see-through. 

With it being quite a see through top I wanted a sports bra that would match nicely with this. I found this medium impact sports bra in the same seafoam green. Its got dual straps at the front that go into a racer-back. This cost $14.90 (uk £13.00), it fits great and I love the support you get from the medium impact bras. I also like that forever 21 sports bras seem to all come with removable cups. I like them but not for the extra oomph to the bust but because it stops the awkward nip showing through on cold days.

I picked up another top in a sea green colour, but it looks more blue to me. This is a 2in1 top that cost $17.90 (uk £15.00) This is a very soft fabric that drapes open at the back. Attached inside is a sports bra, this has very pretty criss cross straps at the back, which just adds to the already pretty back of the top. 

My last purchase from forever21 was these full length colourblock leggings, these were $22.90 (uk £19.00). These are charcoal stretch knit leggings that have a block of apricot colour down the side of the leg. Hence their name. There is a side pocket, a tiny hidden key pocket and draw strings in the apricot colour inside the leggings. 

Carrying on with the workout gear i got two more items from a sports shop. These were not outlet and not really purchased from a normal store. Basically when we were on holiday we hired bikes and for the value that we paid to hire them we got given vouchers to spend in their sports store. Sounded like a pretty good deal so we took a look around the shop. I got another 2in1 top in purple, I believe this should have been $10. The main part of the top is a purple/grey, its elasticated at the bottom, has low sides and entwines at the back into the sports bra. The sports bra is stripes of a darker purple and grey. 

The last sports item I purchased on this holiday was another sports bra, that should have cost $24.00. This is in a flamingo colour, its very supportive but still flexible. The two straps at the front turn into three at the back, I like how this just adds a bit more to this sports bra. Stops it from being just a normal boring sports bra. 

Now lets get onto the outlets. I only ended up buying things from two store. The first one that I purchased something from was Guess. I got this cute dress that will be great for the summer, this should have been $50 and I got it for $30 which in the uk would have been £21. This dress has an off white background,with green and hint of coral in a tribal pattern. Its got an elasticated waist and is longer on the sides so it's shorter at the front and back.

The second shop and my very last purchase, also my most favourite of all the purchases is my new Michael Kors handbag. I've always wanted one of these with studs on for so long, I knew if I was going to buy one of these it would probably end up being from an outlet store as I just cant justify paying the full amount. This is the Saffiano stud bag, they had this in many colours but I decided to go for the tan one. I thought tan would be a good colour to go for as I wanted this to be my summer bag, its a classic colour and style that wont go out of fashion. There is short handles for this bag and there is also a detachable long strap, I like having the choice. This has gold stud detailing all around the edge on the front of the bag, it also has two studs at the base of the handles and has the gold Michael kors badge. This should have cost $298.00 but had 50% off in the outlet so was $149.00. With the sales tax it ended up costing $164.27 which in the uk would have cost £113.85. 

I'm so happy with all my purchases, especially my handbag. It's my new baby and I cant wait to fill it up with my stuff and take it out.

Hope you enjoyed my fashion haul. Is there any bags that you have had your eye on for a while?

ReRe

If you want to be notified of my upcoming posts, then please follow me on twitter @makeupbyrere

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me