Holiday beauty haul

You all know for the past two weeks I've been travelling around a few places in America, there's going to be a few upcoming travel posts on the places I've been. While I was out there I picked up a few bits of makeup.

 

My first purchase was the Gwen Stefani  blush palette, I had admired this but didn't think I was going to buy it as I do already own quite a few blushers. However when walking through the beauty department of Macy's i came across a stand at urban decay. The palette was on offer for $30 with the exchange rate that puts the palette at £20.50. I ended up saving  £14.50! That was a saving I couldn't pass up. Especially when these colours are suited to my pale skin tone.

(Swatches - first picture is top row, cherry, easy and angel - second picture is bottom row, lo-fi, hush and oc) 

I also went to sephora, I always like to pop in when visiting America. When you can't get your hands on items easily, you always want them. I wanted to try the new tarte rainforest foundation. Unfortunately the few sephora' s I tried didn't have my shade, which was disappointing. Rather than waste a Sephora visit, I purchased a couple if items I'd been wanting to try. The first is the Kat von D liner, I've heard some good reviews on this product so thought I would give it a go. The other item I picked up was the too faced better than sex mascara, again I've heard some good things about this product. I can't wait to try these out and let you know my thoughts on them.

 

Friday's post will also be a haul post, it will be a fashion haul. I apologise if you don't like haul posts but I like reading others so I thought you would like seeing mine.

 

Is there any products you've been wanting to try that you have been unable to get hold of?

 

ReRe


(If you liked my post then don't forget to follow me on Twitter at makeupbyrere, to find out about future posts - thanks)


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me