What I got for my birthday/my birthday weekend away


My birthday was the 31st march i was truly spoilt by my husband, family and friends. I had a great day with my husband popping into town and then going out for a meal with my husband, sister and friends.

Im going to share with you what I got for my birthday, im not bragging but I enjoy seeing what other people got so I thougth you might enjoy seeing what I got.

My work friends got me some soap and glory skin products, a full sized body wash, full sized body butter and then I also got a travel set. I love soap and glory and the travel set is perfect for me, as me and my husband do like to do a lot of travelling. I also got a bottle of Asti from my Nanna , Lindor chocolate and one of my favourite Yankee candles in strawberry butter cream from my best friend.

Because I like to travel and I like my jewellery I got a really thoughtful gift from my mum, you can get this from river island. This is a white travel jewellery case, basically you can bring lots of jewellery away with you but know its all going to be safe and not get damaged. Im looking forward to using this. I also got some jewellery to go inside it. Im really into dainty necklaces at the moment. I got three necklaces from accessorize, one that’s a bee, a disc with orange detail and one that’s got lots of little things dangling from it.

My mum also got me this white lace top from navy and the white dress from river island that was in my fashion wish list. These are sooo pretty and I was excited when I saw that she bought me these

I also have a bit of a shoe problem and id had my eye on these brown sandals for a while, my amazing sister bought me these. I cant wait to wear them!! They will go so well with so many things I own

I got a £20 voucher from my auntie to use in town, so I popped into town with Paul (the husband) to see what I could I spend it on. I bought two tops that were in the sale from river island. This baby pink cami top(I'm really loving this colour at the mo) it has a beautiful lace detail at the front, this was £8. I also picked up another cami top in this floral print with red, black, green and cream colours. This was £10 and I think these will both be great in the summer with jeans or shorts.

With some money I got from my family I picked up this cabin suitcase from BnM, it was only £30 has the four wheel system and is bright and pretty.

The rest of the money I got for my birthday I changed into euros because my husband surprised me with a weekend away to Paris!!. That’s why I bought the cabin bag as we only had a hand luggage allowance and I didn’t have anything to use.

My weekend in Paris was amazing. On the first day we went to Notre dam and went to the louvre.

The second day we went to the Eiffel Tower and looked around markets and shops. I had such a great time ate lots of yummy food, walked far and up and down lots of stairs.

ReRe

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me