Foodie Friday


Im actually on holiday at the moment, we've just been to san Francisco and now were in Los angeles. Its My husband Birthday today and our 4 year anniversary and were going to universal studios. Im on holiday so there is going to a lot of food and a lot of naughty food, so don’t judge me.

Breakfast -
We had to be at universal early as we had early access to the Harry Potter part. So we had to grab breakfast there. I got the breakfast burrito, which was bacon, eggs, cheese and hash brown in a tortilla wrap.

Lunch - We had a sick feeling and wasn't sure if it was cause we were hungry or because we had been on too many 3d rides. So we decided to try a food option as it was lunch time, but we shared a plate. My husband loves Panda Express's orange chicken so we decided to go there. We got a plate that came with orange chicken, beef and broccoli, chow mein and fried rice. It was just the right amount and turned out we were hungry as our sickness went away. 

Afternoon snack- we knew we wouldn't be having tea till much later so we grabbed a snack each before leaving universal studios. Paul had a Cinnabon and I had a chocolate brownie.


Dinner- we went to this place called saddle ranch chop house on universal city walk, I had this amazing chicken burger. It was breaded chicken covered in hot sauce with Gorgonzola cheese on top in a brioche bun. With an over the top amount of chips. It tasted amazing.

Dessert - the last thing we ate was this pudding which I'm not quite sure what it was as the waiter brought us it over to celebrate Paul's birthday and our anniversary. I ate the ice cream and fruit as it was a cinnamon based pudding and I'm not a liver of it. But it was so nice of them to bring it over and it was amazing for Paul as he loves cinnamon.

Hope you enjoyed seeing into my crazy fat food day, the next foodie Friday probably won't be as much food or as unhealthy.

ReRe

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me